[rules-users] Decision table list problem ?

mklaric marko.klaric at btb.hr
Fri Feb 19 01:35:22 EST 2010

So there is no way of iterating throught list with values put vertically in a
column ?
But doesn't your solution gives me just if element in iteration is in some
group of values let's say (1,2,3)?
Le't say i have a list of 2 SubParamAttribute. One having value==1, and
another value==2.I wan't my list
to iterate in the first column and when value 1 in cell is equal to value==1
from SubParamAttribute to catch in column one that SubParamAttribute with
has value=1, so I can send that SubParamAttribute to the next column because
my SubParamAttribute has another list of other values to iterate ? Is it
possible ?