[rules-users] Application based rule management

Luiz Eduardo Guida Valmont legvalmont at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:08:41 EST 2010

Hi all,

>From what I could grasp after looking at the Guvnor documentation, it
provides no API. Since it would be a (very) bad idea to re-develop such
(complex) simple feature, I'm wondering whether there is an API to manage a
set of rules, poll it for changes and update it accordingly.

I cannot use RuleAgent from drools-core since its underpinnings require that
all rules from a package be written in a single file (considering automatic
the scanners to do what I want but that's not as feasible as I'd like it to
be. It's better to just use something that's been developed and tested.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Regards,
Luiz Valmont