[rules-users] How many KnowledgeBases?

ljnelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:57:20 EST 2010

Thanks to both of you; this clears up a bunch.  I would suggest perhaps that
this is a FAQ.

Regarding the "how would I expect it to look" question, that's valid.  When
I was looking through the documentation, I was looking for a way to connect
to a particular rule base when I get a StatelessKnowledgeSession.  I suppose
I was looking for some sort of call like this:

  final StatelessKnowledgeSession s =
knowledgeBase.newStatelessKnowledgeSession(conf, "Pricing rules");

...where "pricing rules" would pick out a group of rules from (potentially)
zillions of other rules.  Or, if there were slightly more integration
between Expert and Guvnor, I suppose I was looking for the ability to
specify a Category at session creation time.

Thanks again.

Best,
Laird