[rules-users] Rules categorization/packages

Jervisliu jliu at redhat.com
Sun Feb 21 22:05:34 EST 2010

A new feature called "Sharable artifacts/Global artifacts" will be
available in Drools 5.1. This feature allows you share an asset among
different packages. It also creates a global area (you can consider it
as a global package). Potentially you can promote an asset that you
think is more appropriate to be defined in a global scope from your
current package to the global area, so that this global asset can be
reused by every package. This feature is already on trunk, maybe you
want to give it a try. Any comments or feedbacks will be highly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Jervis