[rules-users] Drools Flow with RuleSet node suppresses exceptions

vasilievip vasilievip at ukr.net
Wed Jan 6 05:01:50 EST 2010

Hello,

I' m trying to use Drools Flow (Drools version 5.0.1) in my tiny little
project and found strange problem/behavior (and can't find  solution in
web):
When I've added  RuleSet node to flow, and if I get exception after this
node, in ,for example, Action node then this exception will be suppressed.

Please find test cases attached.

It looks like a bug but also can be leak of knowledge.

Could you please help?

http://n3.nabble.com/file/n110927/exceptions_test_case.zip
exceptions_test_case.zip