[rules-users] [planner] Re: Planner/solver - POSITIVE scoring...

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:23:24 EST 2010

I am thinking the same thing. Flow and guvnor questions also come
through this list.

I 'll ask in the planner manual to put [planner] in front of your subject :)
PS: I 'll also make a twitter hash tag: #drools-planner

By the way, Micheal did you see my reply on this thread too, about the
global Score refactor?

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet