[rules-users] Decision table accessing my own methods

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:30:20 EST 2010

Hi there,

I have been trying for hours now to get a decision table that can call my
own methods.

Lets say I've got a Classroom, and a list of 4 students.
And my rule is to not have Bill and Bob in the same classroom.

I have a method Classroom.hasStudent(String name), which will say whether
the room has Bill or Bob.

But how do I call it???

Imagine this is my decision table:

classroom: Classroom
classroom.hasStudent("$param")
Bob
Bill

How in the world do I get it to not say "no viable alternative at input
"bob" for blah blah blah"?
I've also tried classroom.hasStudent("$param") == true with no success.

Please help,
Thank you...
Daniel