[rules-users] Firing only changed object rules in stateful sessions

Vinay vinayism at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:21:30 EST 2010

Hi All ,

I am trying to implement the stateful drools implementation with one big
object (This object has many objects inside needed for rules). I insert this
object in session  and fire all rules.

In case the object exist in working memory , I update the object using
facthandler. My problem is as soon as the object gets updated using the fact
handler all rules again gets fired.  My business requirement is to only fire
the rules whose value  got changed in the update process.

I can't split the object into small objects , since it has all the
relationship and all the rules are already written based on this structure.

Could you please guide me how to implement this requirement. Any help is
really appreciated.

Let me know in case you need any details.
Thanks
Vinay