[rules-users] Decision table accessing my own methods

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:13:12 EST 2010

Ok, I solved it.

I was confused because the documentation has one picture using UNLOOP, and
it's being used incorrectly (or, in contradiction to the correct description
of it).

This is one of the things that puzzles me about drools.  I have no-loop on
every rule i've ever written.  Surely it's the default case?  This is a
rhetorical question.  I don't need an answer.

Anyway, thanks for your hint.