[rules-users] fusion aggregate functions

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:37:55 EST 2010

   Accumulate functions are completely pluggable in Drools. Drools ships
with a few out of the box (min, max, sum, etc), but there is no perf
difference between the out of the box and the user defined ones, as the out
of the box functions are implemented in the exact same way and you can even
use them as examples to create your own functions.

   Check drools expert documentation on the "accumulate" section. Also, this
blog shows how to implement your own:

http://blog.athico.com/2009/06/how-to-implement-accumulate-functions.html

   []s
   Edson

2010/1/11 Ahmed Hafsi <hafsi at fzi.de>

> Hi guys,
>
> I have found in the documentation examples in sliding windows part, the
> average aggregate , I need other aggregates like max. min , standard
> deviation ... is there any of those already buitin ? I have searching the
> docus. , but havn't found much dealing with the built in aggregate
> functions.
> Also if I want to implement one of them using normal rules , Is it true
> that
> it will not be as sufficient ?
>
> Thanks,
> k-