[rules-users] how set breakpoints in 5.x process flows

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jan 14 03:08:05 EST 2010

Chuck,

You can't put breakpoints on a RuleFlow directly.  You can however put
breakpoints inside rules, or on any Java code you might have (your
application code invoking the engine, listeners, etc.) and you can
inspect the internal state of your processes at that point.

Which part of the documentation are you referring to when you say that
the documentation indicates that this is supported?

Kris