[rules-users] Drools 5.0 concat string in matches of regular expression

Lukas Svoboda lukasvoboda at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:55:14 EST 2010

I'm not sure whether mvel version matters for compilation of drools, anyway
I'm using mvel2.jar distributed in drools5.0.1-binaries.

I'm more suspicious whether it's related to compiler since it requires
eclipse jdt (I'm using org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.4.2.v_883_R34x.jar) unlike
drools 4.0.7 I was using originally.

Do I have to setup somehow KnowledgeBuilder by creating custom
KnowledgeBuilderConfiguration.

I assume default is java dialect with Eclipse compiler. Is it right?

Lukas