[rules-users] Checking multiple null values

f.cima f.cima at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 14 08:49:25 EST 2010

Hi.
I have a bean which has some properties; p1, p2 ... px.
I would like to write a rule in a decision table that tests if some of these
parameters are null.
I wrote it in this way:

+---------------+---------------+---------------+
|CONDITION      |CONDITION      |CONDITION      |
|myBean:Bean                                    |
|$param == null |$param == null |$param == null |
|Rule1          |Rule2          |Rule3          |
|p1             |p2             |               |
|p1             |p2             |p3             |

I would like to avoid writing n columns. It is possible to write such a rule
using only one column?

Regards

Fabiano