[rules-users] Guvnor Error

HonorGod jagadeesh.motamarri at barclayscapital.com
Thu Jan 14 10:02:35 EST 2010

Hi,

I have uploaded decision tables into drools guvnor and the corresponding
model jar. I have the following in the decision table import section

Import com.barcap.efg.fine.util.LogUtil, java.util.Date

And in one of the actions I have

LogUtil.caRecommendationLogger.warn("Lift Rule Fired = "+11);

When I try to validate the decision table using Guvnor I get the following
error -

 [Corporate_Actions_Update_Lift_dates] Rule Compilation error Only a type
can be imported. com.barcap.efg.fine.util.LogUtil resolves to a package
LogUtil.caRecommendationLogger cannot be resolved to a type
 [Corporate_Actions_Update_Lift_dates] Rule Compilation error Only a type
can be imported. com.barcap.efg.fine.util.LogUtil resolves to a package
LogUtil.caRecommendationLogger cannot be resolved to a type
 [Corporate_Actions_Update_Lift_dates] Rule Compilation error Only a type
can be imported. com.barcap.efg.fine.util.LogUtil resolves to a package
LogUtil.caRecommendationLogger cannot be resolved to a type

But the same works with no errors when I run my project through eclipse.

Please guide.

Thanks