[rules-users] Is this possible in Guvnor?

Sumant Kumar amulboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 12:54:15 EST 2010

Instead of creating 3 Knowledge bases you can have one KnowledgeBase with all three decision tables and then each decision table will have a "Salience" to control the priority of execution. DT1 has highest Salience and DT3 has lowest value.

When you upload these DT into Drools BRMS you will have one binary package for all these three DTs even though you define different packages for each one of those DTs. Is that the case ?