[rules-users] how to stop executing current agenda group and all rules without a KnowledgeHelper class

Pritam infinity2heaven at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:12:13 EST 2010

I was following a
http://javabeans.asia/2008/06/09/drools_stop_executing_current_agenda_group_and_all_rules.html
blog post  on how to stop executing a current agenda group and all rules,
but it looks like Drools 5 doesn't have KnowledgeHelper as it's a part of an
spi. Not sure why it was done that way either.

This is my requirement: 100 rule files, each having 5 rules along with a
unique agenda-group. I load them all into a stateful ksesion and set the
active group by

kSession.getAgenda().getAgendaGroup("page-id").setFocus();

Since I don't need to process other rules, I would like the Agenda to stop
processing further rules from it's stack.

Is this possible?