[rules-users] Is this possible in Guvnor?

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 13:07:45 EST 2010

HonorGod wrote:
> I got the point....will you be able to attach that sample excel?

sure, attached.
> Also, I am still confused on how to use AGENDA-GROUP and RULEFLOW-GROUP in
> decision tables. I understand that XOR-Group / Activation-Group are used so
> that only one rule in this named group will be fired. Can you please explain
> ?

 From the docs

Agenda groups are a way to partition the agenda into groups and
controlling which groups can execute. All rules by default are in the
"MAIN" agenda group, by simply using the "agenda-group" attribute you
specify a different agenda group for the rule. A working memory
initially only has focus on the "MAIN" agenda group, only when other
groups are given the focus can their rules fire; this can be achieved by
either using the method setFocus() or the rule attribute "auto-focus".
"auto-focus" means that the rule automatically sets the focus to it's
agenda group when the rule is matched and activated. It is this
"auto-focus" that enables "B to C" to fire before "B to D".