[rules-users] Is this possible in Guvnor?

HonorGod jagadeesh.motamarri at barclayscapital.com
Wed Jan 20 23:18:50 EST 2010

Yes...i am able to generate knowledgebase without any errors, so i assume it
will work.

Between, my requirement is changed and I am checking to see if I can make my
decision table more generic!

Can you please let me know if this is possible?

As you can see my original post my fact model is having 5 attributes and so
are the condition columns and the values.  But what if i have 10 attributes
tomorrow? I need to change the fact model, update decision table and rules
accordingly. I am wondering if there is any way where we can make the number
of attributes in fact model more generic...like using hashmaps instead of
actual attributes.

Technically my fact model [considering single object] is a pojo with values
of a row from a database. And i pass this fact model object to the decision
table to make some updates. Instead I am checking to see if i can load my
table in terms of map of maps and have them pass to decision tables.

Will this approach work? Does it makes sense?

Let me know.