[rules-users] Understanding agenda-group (doesn't work as documented in book or docs)

Pritham infinity2heaven at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:35:04 EST 2010

That's the best description I've read on *groups so far. Stuff like this
should be in the docs.

Now, you mentioned

Edson Tirelli-4 wrote:

>   and every time you call setFocus() from the application code *or* from a
> rules consequence *or* a
> rule with auto-focus true is activated, it will push that group on top of
> the stack.

In the above example, I have two groups (1 & 2) and I set group1 explicitly
before fireAllRules(). "Hello World" gets fired and updates the Message fact
as a consequence. I expect "GoodBye" rule to get fired as a result of that
but it doesn't.

What am I missing?