[rules-users] How do you know when all rules have finished

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:49:02 EST 2010

I imagine (contradict me if I'm wrong) that your problem is a complex
variant of Conway's Game of
Life<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life>.
But even this simple generating algorithm
defies any attempt of analysis except by "simulate and observe".

So, I doubt that your (presumably much more complex) problem can
be solved with planner/solver.

-W