[rules-users] Human Task Example

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 06:06:29 EST 2010

Hi, sorry for the delay. I'm not a fan of the eclipse plug-in but I think
that it works for testing purpose. The idea of that is to see that your
processes are working right. I will never give my users Eclipse to complete
their daily tasks. I always recommend creating your UI using the Human Tasks
API's (the one used in the Eclipse Plugin).
You can also use the GWT console, that is not in a stable release, but it
works well enough. (Once again, I always recommend to build your custom UIs
for your specific case)

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Chuck.KS <chuck.irvine.ks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guess I'll try again. Does anyone have a pointer to a worked out Human Task
> example? Having trouble putting it all together. Thanks
>

> Chuck.KS wrote:
> >
> > Hello. Is there a complete Human Task example that someone could point me
> > to? I'm looking for an example that uses the Eclipse task plugin to allow
> > users to complete tasks. Thanks! -Chuck

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -