[rules-users] Human Task Example

Chuck.KS chuck.irvine.ks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:25:33 EST 2010

I did see that I need to populate users, but I didn't at first seen any
instructions on how to do so. Reading more carefully, I think I see how to
do it now, i.e. by calling "addUser()". I'll give that a try a little later
today. Another thing that may give me a problem is that I didn't know what
the second argument should be to the TaskService() constructor below. The
documentation shows only one argument, but it seems that there is no one
argument constructor anymore. Any help with that? Really appreciate your
help and time! -Chuck

private static void startTaskService()
	{
		EntityManagerFactory emf =
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("org.drools.task");
		TaskService taskService = new TaskService(emf,null);
		MinaTaskServer server = new MinaTaskServer( taskService );
		Thread thread = new Thread( server );
		thread.start();
	}

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 1:05 PM, salaboy [via Drools - Java Rules Engine] <
ml-node+138346-1690064240 at n3.nabble.com<ml-node%2B138346-1690064240 at n3.nabble.com>