[rules-users] Is it possible to restore StatefulKnowledgeSession?

Grigoriev, Grigoriy Grigoriy.Grigoriev at t-systems.ru
Tue Jan 26 04:32:35 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a ruleflow that calls a ruleflow group.

In rhs of one of the rules in the ruleflow group an Exception is thrown. After that, when I insert a new fact into the working memory, the activations for the new fact are not created. To make the session work again, I call .getAgenda().clear(). However, session works incorrectly after that.

Is there any other way to 'restore' the StatefulKnowledgeSession, after it has thrown an Exception or should I always create a new session in this case?

With best regards,
Grigoriy.