[rules-users] setting Agenda group programmatically

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:58:17 EST 2010

   What do you mean exactly? Setting the agenda-group attribute for a rule
at deploy time?

   You could do this by either post-processing the DRL rule at deployment
time and injecting the attribute value, or by using drools parser to
generate the descriptor model, populate the attribute in the descriptor
model and then deploy.

   []s
   Edson

2010/1/28 Pritham <infinity2heaven at gmail.com>

> I have a requirement where I need to set the agenda-group at deploy time
> (before adding to a knowledge builder) but Agenda interface doesn't allow
> the user to set this programmatically.
>
> Suggestions?

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development