[rules-users] Time to Scale some Drools

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:35:16 EDT 2010

There will be some differences based on the underlying implementations
that you choose. Drools grid will be just a common way to use those
technologies. Right now I'm focused in hosting/access (using diferent
transports) not in caching, but this could be easily added. About
gridgain, I'm willing to test their drools integration and provide
that solution integrated with grid too. As far as I saw, gridgain it's
a map reduce solution, so I'm looking forward to some  ode running
using it.

Greetings!

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar