[rules-users] Out of Office

daniel.gebler at fredhopper.com daniel.gebler at fredhopper.com
Sat Jul 3 01:34:23 EDT 2010

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, I will be out of the office
until 09/07/2010 and have limited access to email and telephone.

 Please use one of the following contact options to get assistance:

    * Contact your Fredhopper account manager at +31 20 530 100
    * Contact Fredhopper Support at +31 20 530 111, or visit
      https://www.fredhopper.com/learningcenter

You can always call me on my mobile phone, although I might not be able
to answer it directly.

Kind regards,
Daniel Gebler

Fredhopper The Ultimate Marketing Machine
Daniel Gebler | T +31 20 5300 100 | M +31 61 4466 517