[rules-users] Help: Web based console for editing BPMN2 in 5.1M2 or SNAPSHOT

Low Han Ming NCS hanming at ncs.com.sg
Mon Jul 5 02:17:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

I saw on the blog post that there will be a browser base tool to edit
BPMN2 processes in Guvnor 5.1.
http://blog.athico.com/2010/06/browser-based-bpmn2-authoring-in-drools.h
tml

I have downloaded the 5.1M2 and also the last successful build from
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/t
runk/target/

After I've added a sample.bpmn file to the repository through Eclipse,
it shows an error that the requested resource "/designer/editor" is not
available when I try to open it in guvnor.
I suppose this means that the BPMN editor which is suppose to be an Oryx
based editor is a webapp with a context /designer?

Can anyone advise how do I go about getting the designer webapp or build
from the source?
I have tried to download the src from drools-5.1.0.SNAPSHOT-src.zip and
build the drools-guvnor module, but it didn't seems to have the editor
loaded either.

Attached is a screenshot of my gunvor.

Thanks for any advise.

Han Ming