[rules-users] Problem Setting globals in drools session

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 11:56:14 EDT 2010

Having it twice in the classpath would make no diffence (at least with the default java classloader) as only the first one in the path is used.  Having multiple copies of a class in the classpath is generally not a good idea because it leads to confusion, but it would not cause this behavior. (multiple classloaders would, though)

GreG