[rules-users] rules-users Digest, Vol 44, Issue 15

Axelrod, Nelson naxelrod at jcvi.org
Tue Jul 6 13:34:14 EDT 2010

Hi Greg,

I've tried to adjust/increase the JVMP heap memory but that does not
help solve this problem.  I've set the VM option
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError.  No heap dump files are generated, so I
assume that is not the problem either.

I can isolate this problem within a test case and add a bug report to
Drools JIRA.  Any other ideas as to how else this could occur, or how to
troubleshoot this further?  It is really disconcerting.

Thanks,
Nelson

Message: 3