[rules-users] Events: to be or not to be

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Jul 8 12:02:29 EDT 2010

   Hi people,

   I've been noticing that there is still a lot of confusion on how to model
business domains, more specifically, since Drools 5 with the addition of the
Drools Fusion features, what should be modeled as an event and what should
not.

   So, I wrote a quick blog about it, that I hope will help clarify things a
bit. This is not target at any user or use case in specific, but intends to
eventually raise some discussion and improve general understanding of the
theme.

http://blog.athico.com/2010/07/events-to-be-or-not-to-be-that-is.html

   Hope it helps,
       Edson