[rules-users] Get authorized users rules only into application

G3 charmz05 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:57:38 EDT 2010

Hi all

I am able to get the entire LATEST package from the package URL from guvnor
into my application.
But this means any user can run all rules. I want to retrieve the rules
created by the user in guvnor when the user logs in into my application
or else
the user can only run the rules through my application that he has
permission to access in guvnor . Can anyone suggest me a good material to
look up or help me on the same.