[rules-users] Fusion Dead lock or something

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:39:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've got fusion running, and it is firing my very basic rule that just says
hello when an event is submitted... I have commented out all of the
irrelevant code to leave what's below.  (I have System.out.println("1")s to
see how far it gets)

It seems to lock up, always in the claimEntry.insert(subevent), but randomly
in that it's not always on the same claim.

The thread says it is still running, but it obviously isn't, and there is no
exception thrown.

Regards,
Daniel

BEGIN LOOP

msSince = cor.getTimestamp().getTime() - previousClaimTime;
clock.advanceTime(msSince, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);

if (cor.isSubmittal())
{
   ClaimSubmittedEvent subevent = new ClaimSubmittedEvent(cor);
   claimEntry.insert(subevent);
}

previousClaimTime = cor.getTimestamp().getTime();

END LOOP