[rules-users] Get authorized users rules only into application

Pavel Tavoda pavel.tavoda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 07:06:40 EDT 2010

I will do following:
- Create package for each user (with same name as user) - and restrict
access only for specific user
- Then you can very simply create URL for each user (package) which
want execute his ruleset and download it from Guvnor

For accessing additional information from Guvnor try WebDav or you
have to write your own extension in server and connect directly to
Jackrabit backend.

Pavel