[rules-users] Help Needed in Drools Flow

Wed Jul 14 07:07:56 EDT 2010

Am 14.07.2010 12:05, schrieb santosh mukherjee:
> Hi,
>
> I want to add some of my own customized components to Drools Flow components pannel. How can this be done. Is there some API available to do so ??

Hi,
i guess you want to add domain specific work items to use them in the process designer
in eclispe. There is no API, to do that you just have to add a drools.rulebase.conf file
and your own work item definition to your META-INF directory.

There is an example in the drools flow manual:

http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-flow/html_single/index.html#d4e1033

Remind: You'll have to re-open the process to make the work items appear.

Hope this helps,
chris