[rules-users] WorkItemNodeInstance and the on exit action

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Jul 14 20:00:55 EDT 2010

Chris,

Yes, we can only assure you the work item exists between it is triggered
and completed (or aborted).  So if you want to access any data related
to it in an on-exit action or any further part of the process, it's
probably best to simply map that data to a process variable.  This will
make you action code a lot simpler as well.

Kris

http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/workflow/instance/node/WorkItemNodeInstance.java?r1=32801&r2=