[rules-users] Retrieve rule names fired from StatefulknowledgeSession

G3 charmz05 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 09:16:22 EDT 2010

Hi

I have retrieved the package from guvnor url and fired the rules using
statefulsession.fireallrules()
I can get the number of rules fired, all the rule names from the guvnor for
the model
but how can I get the names of the rules that is fired.Is there any way to
get it from the session? As my requirement needs that many users may run the
application (not the guvnor application )at the same time so each set of
rules will vary depending on the user who has logged in.