[rules-users] Gunvor Rule Editor problem?

Han Ming Low hanming73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:32:19 EDT 2010

I have downloaded Guvnor build 4122 from
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/

I'm using this version because of the BPMN editor provided.
However, the Guvnor Rule Editor is not behaving the same.
In the When condition, the action is greyed out and I cannot change the
properties of the action I have added.

A screenshot is upload to
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2567/guvnorq.jpg

I can't remember the all build number I have tried but 2 of them are build
4083 and 4097.
In some cases, the Rule Editor is working as I previously used it but upon
opening a model, it shows the screen same as 5.0 where a upload option is
available.
But, in some other build when the designer is loaded up nicely, the Rule
Editor did not behave the same way as it previously did.

If the Rule Editor has changed the way it works, please let me know how to
go about edition the "Set value of XXX" option.

Thanks.

Han Ming