[rules-users] Problem in Drools Flow

santosh mukherjee sam.sensation at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:54:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

Can somebody please explain to me how does the events actually flows through
in a process. Do I need to have all the events objects previously stored in
working memory?

I mean during the running of a process, at any node suppose I generate a new
event object and insert it into ksession, then will that event object be
processed from the start node of the process??

I guess basically what I am asking is are all the event object processed
from the start node of the process in drools flow?

Thank You
Santosh Mukherjee