[rules-users] Error downloading guvnor source from svn

G3 charmz05 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:17:28 EDT 2010

Hi
I am trying to download guvnor source.This is the first time I am trying
this.I have installed svn and tried to checkout but I am getting the
following error

C:\>svn checkout
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-guvnor/
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-guvnor
'svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-guvnor': Could
not re
solve hostname `anonsvn.jboss.org': The requested name is valid and was
found in
 the database, but it does not have the correct associated data being
resolved f
or.   (http://anonsvn.jboss.org)

Can someone tell me where I have gone wrong?
Do I need to set classpath or enter ip for the domain name?