[rules-users] Static Imports

Meeraj Kunnumpurath mkunnumpurath at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 18 14:47:32 EDT 2010

Thanks.

In fact, I found this in the documentation, trying to follow your advice on
using DRL functions

<quote>

Alternatively, you could use a static method in a helper class, e.g.,
Foo.hello(). Drools supports the use of function imports, so all you would
need to do is:

import function my.package.Foo.hello

</quote>

Regards