[rules-users] lock-on-active, why keeps evaluating?

Andargor andargor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 01:26:18 EDT 2010

I've had the same issue (mentioned in the "avoid loops" thread), and I solved it by setting each rule that needed to only be fired once to have its own activation-group (activation-group name = rule name). It would then be fired only once (although, it would be activated many, many times).

I don't know if this is going to cause problems with a large amount of rules though, feels like a work-around.

A.