[rules-users] Drools Flow - Human Task

jawa agohar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:02:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

What I am trying to do is create a task which needs human input. Like I said
above my post that there will be two tasks. One will be 'Ask User a
Question', this will let my front end know to display next question to user.
We'll have to wait for user's answer and flow should stop here until user
answers the question and front end let drools flow know that an answer is
received. So I want my flow to continue where it stopped last time which I
think I can do with StatefulKnowledgeSession and store it in db? The Other
task will be 'Record Answer', this will record answer to db.

So I need to write that Ask question handler somehow to let drools flow know
to stop at this task and when an answer is received just mark this task as
complete and move to next node.

Thanks