[rules-users] ParseException: MessageFormat parse error!

mash marcel.maschke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:50:07 EDT 2010

Hello,

i am new to mailing list and i am also a new Drools User. I already searched
in archive for this error. But found nothing. There
(http://community.jboss.org/thread/152613) i just found the hint on mailing
list here. Desperately there was no solution.

Problem: I downloaded the Drools Example Project imported the maven project
to Eclipse and try to run. It aborts with the ParseException. I didn't
changed the location or the stocktickstream.dat itself.

Do i have to configure something for the persister?

Thx in advance!