[rules-users] Timers' Week :)

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Jul 21 10:24:05 EDT 2010

I probably missed quite a few emails on the mailing list lately (sorry), but
what's the exact problem with timers and persistence (and does it still
exist in the latest trunk, as I know various improvements / bug fixes have
been applied in the last few weeks as well)?

There's a simple test that shows the use of timers and persistence together:
testPersistenceTimer() in
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-persistence-jpa/src/test/java/org/drools/persistence/session/PersistentStatefulSessionTest.java

If you are having issues, please let me know (and if possible provide a test
case like the one above that shows this behaviour ;)) and I'll take a look.

Kris