[rules-users] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError on every Action node

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Jul 23 06:02:08 EDT 2010

Reto,

I just tried this with the latest trunk code and this seems to be
working correctly:

demo ruleflow started...
execute subflow...

Which version of Drools are you using? Could you also this with the
latest version (the recently released CR1 should be fine:
http://www.jboss.org/drools/downloads.html)?  Simply download the
binaries and create a new Drools runtime based on those jars, or
reinstall the entire Eclipse plugin and create a new Drools runtime from
that.

Kris

http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n986527/demo.action.problem.zip