[rules-users] Uploading models to Guvnor

james corrigan jamescorrig at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 15:37:23 EDT 2010

Hi Mark, Esteban,

I recreated the jar and it does contain class files with no manifest file.
It has four classes: Temperature, Room, ServerGUI and Fan - i have included
it. The four appear in Imported types of the package main menu but i still
get the same error when i try to save and validate configuration.

Kind regards,
James.