[rules-users] Drools Flow - users authentication.

tom ska tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:47:13 EDT 2010

Hello,
I want to try Drools Flow software (Eclipse plugin works). I have installed
Guvnor. Then I have installed console (two wars). I type
http://localhost:8080/gwt-console/app.html in my web browser. Then I get a
dialog, and I have to authenticate. But I don't know default Username and
Password. As far as I know, I have to create a XML file, and manually create
a user and his pass... Am I right? I use Drools Flow Console v.2.1.
Please help me, and do it slowly and like for no-IT person ;)

Thanks, tom.