[rules-users] No variable subsittution in templates under UNIX

David Green dave.cl at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:48:41 EDT 2010

I have some template driven rules code that runs fine on my PC.  When I move
the code to a workstation, the templates generated do not have the templates
parameters replaced with the text of the corresponding variables.  While
this seems like it could be a JAR issue, no exceptions are reported.  Might
there be a property I need to set?  Below is an example of my results on the
workstation.  Thanks!

rule "rules for reject 0"
        lock-on-active
when