[rules-users] 5.1.0 CR1: Drools Spring Configuration Changed?

tolitius webakaunt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:38:04 EDT 2010

yes, I understand the idea in drools, and I like most of things knowledge
based.

However workitems are process oriented/based. Process is knowledge
oriented/based, which still holds.
So at the end everybody is living under knowledge session roof.

My question was about something else:

     >>> Using JPAKnowledgeServiceBean, anytime I needed to create a new
Session, I could:

               StatefulKnowledgeSession knowledgeSession =
                       knowledgeProvider.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();

     >>> Using JPAKnowledgeServiceBean, anytime I needed to reload a
Session, I could:

              knowledgeSession =
knowledgeProvider.loadStatefulKnowledgeSession( sessionId );

I always have one Session to one Business Process mapping ( there are
multiple reasons for this that are outside of the scope of this question ).

What is the new way you have in mind? [ I have ideas, I just want to make
sure I don't double work you again ]

Thank you,
/Anatoly