[rules-users] FW: Drools 5.1.0.M2 - WorkItemNodeInstance --Listeners can't get hold of WorkItem object

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Jul 27 09:27:06 EDT 2010

Vijay,

I've taken a look and you are correct, the work item object should not be reset on completion as that way, listeners or on-exit actions might not have access to it anymore.  I've used another approach to solve the issue that resulted in me adding this reset to -1.  Let me know if this works for you using the latest trunk (r34218, JBRULES-2598).

Kris